Education and training
My formal qualifications include a BA in Design – Illustration, Associate Diploma in Graphic Design, Award School, Business Studies, various advanced courses on Photoshop plus regular short courses in advertising during my time at award winning agency BMF Advertising. I continue to spend many hours a week honing my creative advertising skills with online research into new technologies and design trends.
Clients I've worked with
I’m an owner / creative director of Advert Ideas – Graphic design studio aka Sunshine Design (Sunshine Coast) with a background in Advertising and Illustration. These days I’m primarily involved in branding and WordPress design. I enjoy bringing great communication to life with a balance of purpose and visual appeal.
- Design & creative idea development 95% 95%
- Brand management & strategy 80% 80%
- Web, EDMs & social 70% 70%
- Copywriting, proof reading & publishing 80% 80%
- Illustration or retouching 70% 70%
- Photography or art buying 60% 60%