Extreme nouns – Ingredients for brainstorming advertising ideas
A Unique brainstorming reference that saves time and increases productivity. An Art Director & Copywriter too to help with the research. It also helps you to expand on ideas. Less time on brainstorming allows more time to be creative! Indexed by advertising extremes, strategy & product categories.
Art Director & Creative Writer reference. Tangible nouns for brainstorming advertising ideas. A simple way to expand on visual communication. Indexed by Extremes & Emotions, Advertising Strategy & Product types.
• 5,000 ingredients to trigger visual ideas
• Less time on research – more time on creative
• Develop & execute concepts more efficiently
• A practical word association tool for creative ideas
• Mix, match and combine nouns for new solutions
• Brainstorming advertising ideas for writing or art direction
• Use analogy to illustrate ideas
• Discover obvious or obscure visual relationships
• Expand on existing strategies and ‘first thoughts’
• Print individual pages for briefs
We communicate fresh ideas by building on what we know. Comparing something new to something recognized.
Extreme nouns are used to explain what we recognize. We need these to understand new ideas. This is a tangible brainstorming reference for the creative industry. Indexed by Extremes and emotions, advertising strategy and product types.
Take longer lunches!
Save time on brainstorming
Lists that will save you hours
“Thank you for your brilliant idea”…“I can almost guarantee this will give me an advantage”… “This is too good not to share”
Sarra Collins Sydney Award School student 2009
“Was totally inspired by you book”
Ryan Mcdougall Junior writer – Canada
“Bought the ebook – great stuff thanks!“
Anon.Student – Lasalle College of Arts – Singapore
“I salute you for this great tool”
Hisham Kharma – Creative Director – Lowe – Egypt
“I very easy way to help with brainstorming advertising ideas”
Stu Flynn – Creative Director – Advert ideas