Extreme nouns – Ingredients for brainstorming advertising ideas
A Unique reference that saves time and increases productivity. A tool for Art Directors & Copywriters to help with their research. Spend less time on brainstorming and more time on the creative! Indexed by advertising extremes, strategy & product categories.
Art Director & Creative Writer reference. Tangible nouns for brainstorming advertising ideas. A simple way to expand on visual communication. Indexed by Extremes & Emotions, Advertising Strategy & Product types.
• 5,000 ingredients to trigger visual ideas
• Less time on research – more time on creative
• Develop & execute concepts more efficiently
• A practical word association tool for creative ideas
• Mix, match and combine nouns for new solutions
• Brainstorming advertising ideas for writing or art direction
• Use analogy to illustrate ideas
• Discover obvious or obscure visual relationships
• Expand on existing strategies and ‘first thoughts’
• Print individual pages for briefs
We communicate fresh ideas by building on what we know – Objects and ideas that we already recognize – nouns.
‘Extreme nouns’ is a tangible brainstorming reference for the creative industry. Indexed by Extremes and emotions, advertising strategy and product types.
Take longer lunches!
Save time on brainstorming
Lists that will save you hours
“Thank you for your brilliant idea”…“I can almost guarantee this will give me an advantage”… “This is too good not to share”
Sarra Collins Sydney Award School student 2009
“Was totally inspired by you book”
Ryan Mcdougall Junior writer – Canada
“Bought the ebook – great stuff thanks!“
Anon.Student – Lasalle College of Arts – Singapore
“I salute you for this great tool”
Hisham Kharma – Creative Director – Lowe – Egypt